Academic Scholarships at the University of Arkansas
The Academic Scholarship Office is a resource for prospective and current undergraduate students seeking scholarship funding. The primary task of the Academic Scholarship Office is to administer university-wide merit-based scholarships. In addition, we serve as a clearinghouse for scholarships awarded by academic departments and outside agencies. Our goal is to support the university's mission of recruiting and retaining high-achieving students who help to enrich and diversify the academic environment of the University of Arkansas.
New freshmen interested in applying for academic scholarships at the University of Arkansas should apply for admission and request a scholarship application on the admissions form. The admissions application, transcripts, and test scores should be submitted by November 1 and the scholarship application should be submitted by November 15 for priority consideration. The final scholarship deadline is February 1. The colleges and departments typically award scholarships to currently enrolled students, but new students should consult their college and/or department for scholarship opportunities available to incoming students.
New University of Arkansas students interested in federal or state financial assistance should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) as soon possible after January 1.
The Title IV code for the University of Arkansas is 001108.
News & Events
- Clinton Global Foundation Announces Partnership with U of A Literacy Project
- Anand Named Walton College Executive Director of Strategic Planning And Innovation
- Walton College Hosts Technology Awareness Program for Students
- Nine Competitors for Miss Arkansas Have U of A Connections
- National Association Appoints Wyandt-Hiebert to Co-Chair Task Forces for Campus Safety, Sexual Assault Prevention